Circular Soffit Vents available in White, Black, Brown and Caramel
The Easy Trim Soffit Vent provides the recommended 10000mmsqm/m ventilation opening at the eaves when installed at 250mm centers. Suitable for new builds and refurbishment projects.
• Easy to install with a simple push-fit into fixing holes
• Suitable for use in both new or existing soffits
• Slot spacing designed to prevent ingress of large insects
• Complies with relevant building regulations and British Standards
Install into pre-drilled 67mm diameter openings in the soffit boards.
Colours: Black, White, Tan (RAL 1011) and Dark Brown (RAL 8017)
A consistently high quality, PVC support tray that ensures any roof underlay does not drape into the gutter. EasyTray prevents water ponding behind fascia’s and rotting of roof underlay in guttering thus reducing maintenance at eaves level.
1.5m length x 200mm wide
Material – PVC
Colour – Grey
A consistently high quality PVC support tray to:
• Prevent roof underlay draping into the gutter
• Prevent exposure of underlay and consequential UV degradation
• Prevent ponding behind fascia’s and rotting of roof underlay Easy-Tray’s are ideal for use in both new build and re-roofing applications. Manufactured from high grade PVC they are durable and quick and simple to install.
The felt support tray should be positioned on top of the fascia board and fixed into place with nails. Adjacent trays should overlap by a minimum of 150mm to form a continuous run and adequately support roofing underlay. The felt support tray should be fitted on top of the over fascia vent. Roofing underlay should be laid tightly to ensure that there are no troughs for water to sit. The bottom edge should be higher than the line of the fascia board so as to avoid exposure to the elements and consequential degradation
To be fitted before or after the installation of soffit boards. Ventilates soffits and protects against insects.
Easy to install with a simple push-fit into fixing holes
Suitable for use in both new or existing soffits
Slot spacing designed to prevent ingress of large insects
- Easy to install with a simple push-fit into fixing holes
- Suitable for use in both new or existing soffits
- Slot spacing designed to prevent ingress of large insects
- Supplied in an Easy-Trim branded box with a perforated section ideal for Point of Sale displays
- 50 Circular Soffit Vents per box
Over Fascia Vents featuring our unique SlideLock Technology enabling rapid installation with secure continual ventilation.
Our unobtrusive and easy to install fascia vents are available 25mm.
Allows an air stream in to the roof void between the felt and fascia board.
Pieces are 500mm with interlocking male and female ends to allow for a continuous length.
25mm Vent 1m long x 42mm wide x 30mm deep
Colour – Black
25mm Slide & Lock Vent
Over Fascia Vents allow a constant flow of air into the roof void between the felt and fascia board. The 10mm vent is suitable
for conventional cold roofs and the 25mm vent is suitable for warm roofs, flat roofs and for roof pitches below 15º.
The over fascia vents should be positioned directly on top of and fixed to the fascia board through the nail holes using corrosion
resistant nails. The subsequent units should be fixed together with the slide & lock mechanism and fixed continuously along