FLOPLAST WHITE SOIL PIPE FITTINGS
110mm Ring Seal Soil System BS 4514
FloPlast 110mm Ring Seal Soil System is Manufactured in PVC-U (unplasticised polyvinyl chloride) to BS EN 1401-1: 1998 / BS4660: 2000.
- Provides an efficient means of waste water drainage and foul discharge from appliances.
- Manufactured in PVC-U to give a strong and durable product, lightweight and easy to work with and suitable for high temperature waste discharge.
- Fittings have an aesthetic modern look, are compact in size yet remain within the British Standard specification.
- Push-Fit joint through an innovatively designed seal and snap cap system.
- Comprehensive range of fittings to suit most installations and which integrate with all FloPlast Above and Below Ground Drainage Systems.
- Colours Available: White, Black, Grey.
Soil Socket Detail
- FloPlast Socketed Soil Pipe incorporates the latest blown end technology. The easy fit rubber seal is held in place via a circular plastic insert allowing for retention of the seal in transit and a perfect connection for jointing.
- All Push-Fit soil fittings have a captive seal and snapcap which are designed to be user-friendly – no sharp edges, and with space restrictions in mind, allow for an easy fit connection. The seal is double ribbed, and the sockets incorporate a recessed area to provide space for the rubber seal to locate as the pipe is inserted, forming a high-capacity pressure joint.
Our Trade Counter is based in South Shore, Blackpool on Blackpool Business Park by the Airport. If you would like any help or advice call us on 01253 344485. We offer FREE DELIVERY to anywhere on the Fylde Coast.